A review committee comprised of nine members appointed by the Mayor and City Council members are responsible for evaluating potential proposals. The process is illustrated on the chart below.
Before proposing a project, consider the evaluation criteria. Will the project:
- Produce a transformational outcome?
- Leverage significant private investment?
- Serve as a catalyst for additional investment?
- Be sustainable and provide long-term community benefits?
- Produce new jobs, additional tax base and/or stabilize areas in need?
- Meet one of the three priority areas: Downtown/Riverfront, Economic Development, Youth/Prep Sports?
Download the full explanation of how to the process works here.
Download concept letter instructions here.