Home | About Us | Contact Us

The City’s Office of Housing and Neighborhood Services (OHNS) is not currently offering any homeowner repair programs that are open to the general public. 

We recommend you dial 211 and talk to a representative who can let you know if there are any programs available to help you with your home repair needs. You may also visit the 211 website here: www.myunitedway2-1-1.org